


This is Eric writing a quick note to let all know that our sweet baby girl was born on Thursday, October 7th at 7:56pm. She weighed 3lb 11oz and is 15 inches long. We had a doctors appointment on Thursday morning and when the doctor saw Rachel he knew that she was going to have the baby that day. He sent us over to labor and delivery to get put on the monitors so they could follow the contractions. The contractions were consistent enough to be considered in labor. The babies head was in position and they decided to break the water. Family drove up to be there and Rachel was progressing very well. Rachel did amazing and Clarissa was born. Unfortunately she was not able to make it through the labor and was stillborn. It was a very emotional and special time to finally meet her and hold her.
Rachel is now doing fine and recovering well. We spent two days with our baby at the hospital and held her every second that we could. She got a photo-shoot of a lifetime from the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization and from family. We will add to the blog later. The funeral will be this next weekend. You may email us if you would like to know further details about the funeral.
Rachel is now doing fine and recovering well. We spent two days with our baby at the hospital and held her every second that we could. She got a photo-shoot of a lifetime from the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization and from family. We will add to the blog later. The funeral will be this next weekend. You may email us if you would like to know further details about the funeral.
You two are so amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou and you're sweet family are in our prayers. You're example of love, tenderness, compassion and strength throughout this terrbily difficult time has been inspiring. Bless you all.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing woman you are! You are a strength to me and such a wonderful example of love and selflessness. Prayers to you and your family. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so great, and I really wish I could be there to give my support and love during this time. I sure love and miss you, and I think you are such special, wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteYou and your families are in our prayers.
ReplyDeletePaul Carter family
Even though I have never met you, I have a deep love for you, your family, and sweet little Clarissa. I pray that your hearts will heal and that you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tiffany Bishop
Thinking of and praying for you Rachel.
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much! We wish we could be there. Your sweet family is in our prayers everday.
ReplyDeletePrayers for a peace that passeth all understanding.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Milley and Great Aunt Milley
los admiro mucho, la fortaleza y la fe los ha mantenido en pie. mis muy sinceras condelencias.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your loss my friends. We just had our first baby about 10 weeks ago and it hits home so much more after you've had one of your own. May the Lord bless you even more as you go through this greiving time. Your in our thoughts and prayers. Love, The Hubbards
ReplyDeleteAll my thoughts and prayers are with you during this painful time. May the Comforter always be with you and know that we are here for you. Love you always!
ReplyDelete~Aunt Amy
Thinking of you and your family today.
ReplyDeleteAttended your sweet service today Clarissa and what a beautiful service it was. Your parents and family and friends were all there to honor you and celebrate your short life. You have such wonderful parents!! How I admire them and their committment to each other, your family and the Lord. I know they'll miss you, but life is so short; it won't be long until you're all together again. Bless each of you! Love, Dee Rawlins
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!! So glad I was able to be there and get to hold Clarissa...she's so sweet and precious:) -love Tahnee (sister and aunt)
ReplyDelete