In just a couple of days I will be 31 weeks. I will be officially going into my 8th month of pregnancy! I am very excited we have hung on this far. I feel really good. My contractions have slowed down quite a bit. I do sit and lay on the couch a lot. Maveric and I watch lots of movies.
I had a few nights of hardly any sleep, but I have been experimenting with pillows and finally figured out a combination of a few pillows that makes me, my back, and belly comfortable. This is a great accomplishment! I said a little prayer and thanked Heavenly Father because I woke up this morning without a hint of back pain. Life is better when you can sleep.
I feel great and feel like we might be able to go on further with this pregnancy. I am so happy. I feel like I will get to carry her longer than I thought. My goal was to make it to 32 weeks before my water broke because I have had so many contractions. But I think I can make it farther than that which would be wonderful. I want her to fit into the little dresses we got for her:)
I have adjusted to the fluid levels, unless little Clarissa has decided to drink some of it. Which I have asked her to do on several occasions! So until the next increase of fluid comes, I am glad we can keep our little girl longer, and I can be more comfortable. So thank you for your prayers too:)
What a blessing it is that we have ultrasounds. I am grateful that I can prepare for all of this. How hard it would be to find out at birth.
you have made it so far:) thinking of you lots.
ReplyDelete